Programa de bilingüismo del IES Diego de Guzmán y Quesada (Huelva)

ads

martes, 4 de abril de 2017

On 0:32 by Unknown   No comments
 2 APRIL 2017 - OUR STUDENTS ARE BACK FROM THEIR TRIP TO ENGLAND


This year, our students have spent a week in England with host families, in order to have tha chance to put into practice all they have been learning along this year in their bilingual English lessons.

They have been living in Exmouth, but they have also visited: Topham, Exeter and Plymouth. Here you are some photos with students' own commentaries.

"Today we have spent all day in Plymouth. First of all, we went to the mall and we had some free time. Later on, we went to the coast and we saw the lighthouse. Moreover, we return to the mall and had some time to buy souvenirs and other things. Finally, we went home and our family let us go to Tesco" (Marina & Teresa)
."Today we have finally finished the board games and we have played with them. After that we've done some shopping durning the break. Moreove,r we went to a Dance Lesson where we learnt a coreography of Edd Sheeran's song "Shape Of You".By the way, today our "family" took us to a beach!" (Marina & Teresa)

 

"Today we took the bus for the first time to go to school. We have to do a project for Friday which is different due to the fact that we are in different classes. After our lessons, we had some fish and chips with Alejandro and Irma. When we finished eating, we went to the train station and we went to a near area which is part of Exmouth and there we have had "Cream Tea". We really enjoyed it!!!!!! Finally, we returned to our houses by bus. It was a great day!!!!" (Irene & Cristina)
 "Yesterday we talked more with our family so we could know them better. Then, we went to our classes but we went very early because our "father" had to work earlier, so he drove us to school. Later on, we got lost because there wasn't anybody yet, but, after that, people started to come to the main square which is called "The Strand" and we finally met them. When we finished our classes, we went on a tour around Exmouth and we saw a lot of important landmarks. Besides, we also learnt more about Exmouth's history. Finally, we came back home and we had dinner with the family and we talked with "our brothers"". ( Cristina & Irene)
"We just arrived in Exmouth after an exhausting journey, Hope (the child who is 4) was sleeping when I got home with Hannah (my mum here). Then I had a shower, called my mother of course and went to bed because it was too late. On the following day, my lovely mother drove me to school, meanwhile she was showing me the city. At half past eight, we had an introductory speech and during the morning  we had amazing and dynamic lessons with our superb teachers called Zack and Olivia. At half past one, we had our great lunch time and I liked my packed lunch! It was excellent thanks to Hannah. In the afternoon, we had a great tour around the outstanding city of Exmouth (I want to live here in the future!). We walked along the river and we saw the beach, the gardens (with squirrols) and some other landmarks. The Strand is our meeting point; it is just a square but ,actually, it is very big and I love it. At quarter past six, I arrived at my house after I had had some problems with the bus which I worked out. In the evening I had dinner and talked a lot with Hannah, I got to know more about her. To sum up we had a great moment together and then I went to bed" ( Pablo Nogueiro)


AT FARO AIRPORT - 27 MARCH 2017



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario